Author(s): MATLINS ANTOINETTE
Diamonds gives you all the information you need to buy, collect, sell or simply enjoy diamonds with confidence and knowledge.
Whether you are buying a diamond for an engagement ring, anniversary, to commemorate a special moment, or for personal pleasure, today it is more important than ever to understand what you are buying. There are new shapes and cuts, fancy colors, high-tech treatments, and sophisticated frauds. There are new ways to buy such as Internet auctions and TV shopping. Buyers need a source of expert guidance.
Practical, comprehensive, and easy to understand, this book offers in depth all the information you need to buy sparkling diamonds with confidence, including:
- What is a diamond?
- The factors affecting quality differences in diamonds.
- Diamond grading reports and how to interpret them.
- How to compare prices.
- How to spot differences in stones that may appear to be the same quality.
- How to protect yourself from misrepresentation.
- Questions to ask when buying any diamond.
- What to get in writing.
- How to get what you want within your budget.
- Important information about buying on the Internet and much more
Written by an insider, this easy-to-read guide is the unofficial diamond bible for anyone who wants to get the most for their money and enjoy what they have purchased.
- : 9780943763460
- : LongHill Partners, Incorporated
- : Gemstone Press
- : 0.340194
- : January 2006
- : .85 Inches X 6 Inches X 9 Inches
- : books
- : MATLINS ANTOINETTE
- : Paperback
- : 2009
- : English
- : 216